Buying the best TV may at times be tricky in case you have no idea on what to look out for. Today there are increased numbers of 75 inch LED TV, which may make it challenging to find the ideal choice.
In the process of selecting your favorite TV, you will need to check out for different factors. For example, the screen resolution is very important in determining the clarity of the TV. You also need to look out for other features like; design, smart functionality, and cost.
By checking out for these, you will definitely get an ideal TV that will serve you just as you need it. Here is a perfect 75-Inch TV buying guide to check out.
List of Best 75 Inch LED TV
Watching your favourite movie or streaming a Netflix Series is more fun when you watch it on a bigger screen.
Top Rated 75 Inch TV – Reviewed
LG 75UN7370PUE Alexa Built-In UHD 73 Series 75″ 4K Smart UHD TV (2020)
- REAL 4K IPS DISPLAY: Widens your viewing angle up to 60 degrees without losing color and detail. It’s clarity in every moment, with pristine color, light, and detail
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Paints images, action, and color in the best possible light from source to screen
- webOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: Fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control…
Sony X800H 75 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility – 2020 Model
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience
Hisense 75-Inch Class H6570G 4K Ultra HD Android Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility | 2020 Model
- Android TV is a total entertainment hub and brings comprehensive content, including more than 4,000 apps and games to the big screen in your home to watch and discover movies, tv shows, music, and…
- TV Dimensions: Without stand – 66″ W x 38″ H x 3.1″ D | With stand – 66″ W x 40.9″ H x 14″ D | Screen size – 74.5” measured diagonally | Voltage – 120V | Supports Dolby Atmos and Bluetooth |…
- The TV’s 4K Ultra HD delivers more than four times the resolution of a regular 1080p high-definition screen with a powerful, full array LED backlight at work to create a sharper, more colorful picture
Sony X750H 75-inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV -2020 Model
- 4K PROCESSOR X1: See incredible 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture, powered by our 4K Processor X1. Even images filmed in Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality…
- Triluminos Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks
LG 75UN8570PUC Alexa BuiltIn UHD 85 Series 75Inch 4K Smart UHD TV 2020
- REAL 4K IPS DISPLAY: Whatever you’re watching, nearly every angle looks great. Our Real 4K IPS Display widens your viewing angle without losing color and detail. Its clarity in every moment, with…
- α7 GEN 3 PROCESSOR 4K: Our processor empowers better picture and sound. The picture is made better, clearer and smoother. Our a7 Gen 3 Processor 4K powers the performance. You don’t have to do a…
- NATIVE 120Hz: Never miss a moment. Native 120Hz reduces blur and sharpens details, giving fast-action movie sequences and lightning-fast sports play a smoother look from frame to frame.
Samsung QN75Q60RAFXZA Flat 75″ QLED 4K Q60 Series (2019) Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility
- SMART TV WITH UNIVERSAL GUIDE: Simple on-screen Guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOTS: Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will…
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color
TCL 75″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV – 75S435
- Dimensions (WxHxD) with Stand: 66.2″ x 40.6″ x 15.9″ | Without Stand (WxHxD): 66.2″ x 38.1″ x 3.4″ | Weight with Stand: 59.7 lbs | Weight without Stand: 58.4 lbs
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and a remarkable visual experience.
The Buying Guide For LED TV
There are numerous options of television accessible in the market. Today, buying a TV might be a little confusing because of various options such as HDR, LED, 4K, Smart TV, and OLED in the market, and technology is also upgrading day by day.
But there are a few key points to consider when you are buying a television. The points described below might help you in buying the best TV for you. So let’s start.
- The difference between LCD, LED, OLED, or QLED
The screen of a TV is the most important thing. And when we talk about screens, users have to consider their requirements regarding panel technology. Buyers have to choose from a wide variety of technology like plasma screen, latest QLED and OLED screen, or a standard LCD. We will discuss the basics of the technology of each screen.
Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) is considered as easily available or accessible screen technology nowadays. It is a highly expensive type of television. In the technology of OLED’s, individual organic pixels are used, when the electric current goes through it then the organic pixels emit light. These TVs are widely popular for possessing the best black levels which means the area or part which are black are capable of simply turning off while the other parts are still lit.
LED or LCD
LED or LCD is a broadly used technology in TV screens. Light Emitting Diode (LED) is the same as Light Crystal Diode (LCD) except only it has LED backlighting. This feature offers a bright viewing experience to the people and is the reason for slim TVs. Additionally, it is more energy-saving as compared to CCFl backlighting.
QLED (Quantum dot Light Emitting Diode) is the latest screen technology. This technology utilizes quantum dots to form colored light. The quantum layer improves the colors and brightness of the television. This technology is remarkably new, expensive, and not so common. It is heavily marketed by Samsung for a few of its high-end televisions, setting a price slightly lower than the OLED televisions. In India, the Vu brand has also been offering quantum dot models.
ases, the most essential factor while choosing a television is the screen size, whether you are buying a high-performance TV or a basic one. Firstly choose the space or area where you want to place or mount the TV and the number of family members who will watch TV at one specific time. Then choose the screen size of the TV that will fill your requirements and fits your budget too.
You should also consider the sitting position while choosing the screen size of the TV. In the case of HD, the proper distance for sitting is 3 times the screen height and 1.5 times more than the height of the screen in the case of 4K ultra HD. It means it is allowed to sit closer for a 4K Ultra High Definition TV.
Precisely, opt for a screen size & resolution which is appropriate according to sitting distance.
- 8K, 4K, or HD Screen Resolution
Resolution means the number or amount of pixels needed to form the picture/visual on the screen. More pixels mean sharper picture & finer details, therefore higher resolution is preferred.
Full HD televisions were the standard type of television for a long time and still, they are. With technology growing so fast, Tv manufactures are now increasingly manufacturing Ultra HD sets or say 4k. These TVs offer better visuals because they possess 4 times the amount of pixels of the current High Definition TV.
The biggest advantage of 4K TV is that we can see the small things on the screen in more detail. Overall, the text appears sharp and images appear more rich & life-like than the ones we see on an HD television.
These days, with so much advancement in technology we can find 8k televisions also in the market like LG’s 88-inches Z9 OLED and Samsung’s Q900 8K TV. These models offer a great visual in quality of the picture, but finding the content of a resolution to watch on these superior screens is very limited.
- Refresh Rate – The faster the better it is
The refresh rate means the number of times a picture or image is refreshed on a screen (per second). The refreshed rate is measured in terms of Hertz (Hz).
The standard refreshing rate is sixty times/second. But a refresh rate of 60 Hz is not very successful in the case of LCD high definition TVs as the visuals may become a bit blurry. So to overcome this drawback, manufacturers have started to increase the refreshing rate.
Some of the new models offer High-Frame Rate (HFR), meaning they support a higher refreshing rate besides providing extra support for content with more than 60 Hertz frame rates.
It is advised not to purchase a TV which has a refreshing rate of less than 120.
LED TV Sound Quality
If you are watching an HD movie but the sound quality is mediocre, you will surely have a bad experience. Therefore, it is crucial to have the best sound quality for your LED Television. I would recommend you go for a TV that supports Dolby Digital sound.
There are a few Televisions that come with the Dolby system along with DTS technology which makes your music experience much better.
Considering the above options, you should consider three things for excellent sound quality.
The output of speakers should be well enough to offer you the best sound. In case you are thinking to purchase a 40-inches television then the audio output of 15-watts is better. And If you’re planning to buy a larger tv then the speakers’ output should be up to 25 W.
Position of Speakers
In mostly televisions, the speakers are situated at the bottom, and in some, they are placed at the front. The speakers minted at the front are considered to provide better sound quality. And if your favorite TV has speakers at the bottom, it is best to mount your TV on the wall to reach the sound equally in each corner of your room.
Adjustment of sound quality
The structure, windows, dimensions, etc of each room are different. So you will need to adjust the audio output manually as per the requirement and environment. It will help in producing better audio quality.
- HDMI, Connections, and more options
When you are buying a television, ensure that how many HDMI inputs are available in the set. These ports are used in many ways, such as a Chromecast, a game console, and adding a soundbar. If you choose a 4K ultra high definition TV, ensure that the port of the TV supports HDMI 2.0 so it is compatible with the other ultra high definition sources.
The concept of smart TV is so much in trend, just like your smartphones. Smart TV can be connected to the internet and you can access your favorite application in Smart TVs. you do not require any external device like a USB drive, a dongle, or a set-up box for internet connectivity. They possess built-in applications that permit the television to connect with the internet & fetch content.