Due to the rise of air pollution in the major cities of India, installing the best air purifiers for home/office has become the necessity, rather than a luxury factor.
Let’s dive in the details.
With the blessings of technological advancements come to its curses too. Day by day we are advancing in science and technology whereas on the other hand as its side effects of pollution are taking a heavy toll on nature, air, water.
List of Best Air Purifiers
Time to read about these products in detail. Read complete information now and decide accordingly.
Top Rated Air Purifiers for Home
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets Hair Smokers in Bedroom, H13 True HEPA Filter, 24db Filtration System Cleaner Odor Eliminators, Remove 99.97% Dust Smoke Mold Pollen, Core 300, White
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for core300-rf or core 300 replacement filter for Replacement Filters. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what…
- Higher Purify Performance: Use the Core 300 to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. Its Vortexair Technology creates a stronger air flow, CADR number is 230+m3/h, allowing it to cover up to…
- Improved Filtration: With larger expansion area and longer length than others, the H13 Ture HEPA filter works with ultra-fine Pre-filter and activated carbon filter, trapping 99. 97% of fine particles…
Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier with UV Light Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs, Filters Allergies, Pollen, Smoke, Dust Pet Dander, Mold Odors, Quiet 22 inch 4-in-1 Air Purifier for Home AC4825E
- 4-in-1 air purifier for home: True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Kills germs: UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- Traps allergens pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55 watts
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier, Extra-Large Room, Black
- EXTRA LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – The Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you breathe cleaner. Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 square feet), it helps capture up to 99.97%…
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS & CERTAIN GERMS – This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels + Turbo Clean. It helps capture particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke. It reduces up to 99.9% of…
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION – The Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier filters and circulates air in extra-large 465 square feet. Rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe…
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home, H13 True HEPA Filter for Allergies and Pets, Dust, Mold, and Pollen, Smoke and Odor Eliminator, Cleaner for Bedroom with Optional Night Light, LV-H132, White
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children and Asthma sufferers….
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in…
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for lvh132rf for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you’re buying is worthy of your…
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other…
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a…
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Large Room, H13 True HEPA Filter Cleaner for Allergies and Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Quiet Odor Eliminators for Bedroom, Vital 100, 1-Pack, White
- Replacement Filters: Genuine Levoit replacement filters for the Vital 100 are in stock. Search for “B08BC5V6ZF” on Amazon to purchase.
- Ideal for Allergies and Pet Owners: The washable preliminary filter traps pet fur, hair, and lint. The activated carbon filter absorbs odors from pets, cooking, and smoke. Lastly, the H13-grade True…
- Rapid Purification: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and kitchens. It covers 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft²…
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave and Odor Reducing Washable AOC Carbon Filter
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
TaoTronics HEPA Air Purifier for Home, Allergens Smoke Pollen Pets Hair, Desktop Air Cleaner with True HEPA Filter, Sleep Mode, Night Light, Odors Dust, Bedroom Office
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: HEPA air purifier with a combination of pre-filter, activated carbon filter and true HEPA filter effectively removes 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3…
- Clean Air All Around: Air purifiers for allergies traps common impurities including allergens, smoke, pollen, odors, dust, smoke, leaves you a clean and healthy environment
- Quiet Operation: In sleep mode, air purifiers for room purifies the air at only 25dB, creates a restful and soothing environment without disturbing your learning, working or sleeping
NuWave OxyPure Large Area Smart Air Purifier – Capture and Eliminate Smoke, Dust, Pollen, Mold, Pet Dander, Allergens, Lead, Formaldehyde, Gases, Bacteria, VOCs & Germs – NuWave Air Purifiers for Home
- CLEAN, HEALTHY AIR: The NuWave OxyPure Smart Air Purifier helps clean the air in your home of lead, mold, dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander, allergens, bacteria, viruses, gases & volatile organic…
- BETTER SLEEP: The NuWave OxyPure Air Purifier helps you sleep better by eliminating airborne allergens and pollutants that can irritate your sinuses, nasal passages and lungs; while the whisper-quiet…
- Wi-Fi capabilities: The NuWave OxyPure Smart Air Purifier saves on energy with its energy-efficient smart-touch controls and auto-monitoring capabilities that can be remotely monitored and controlled…
Things to know before buying an air purifier
What are the things you need to keep in mind before purchasing the best air purifier for you? Read on below.
1. The purpose at your home
The first thing you need to consider is why you will need one for your home. Is it because a family member has allergies, asthma or you have hypersensitivity to chemicals? Or is the reason simply you want to improve the air quality and create a healthier home.
Noting these things will let you know which features to look for in the air purifier you will be purchasing.
2. Size of Air Purifier
Consider the size of the room where you intend to use the air purifier. Air Purifiers effectivity is often measured on the room capacity it can filter, measured in square footage.
3. Exact Location
It is important to decide exactly where you will be putting the air purifier. Will it be in the bedroom, living room or kitchen? Some air purifiers are only limited to what particles they can filter. It will be frustrating to get an air purifier for the kitchen when in fact that can’t filter food particles in the air and it is well suited in the bedroom rather.
Also, if you intend to put it inside your car, you should choose a specific air purifier for that.
4. Air Purifier Maintenance
Every manufacturer has recommended filter change intervals that you need to note. This should be well monitored as the air purifier’s effectivity will depend on that. You must also be aware of the frequency of use of your air purifier so you could anticipate when to change the filter.
You must also be aware of the product’s warranty for your future after sales and maintenance concerns.
As they say the more benefits and features of a product, the more it becomes costly. Hence you need to make sure to know which features you really would need and would want your air purifier to have. Most common are as follows:
- Child Lock
- Remote Controlled
- Air Quality/ Odor Sensor
- Multiple Fan Speeds
- Filter Change Indicator
- Timer Enabled
It is a must for you to note all the guidelines indicated above for your happy selection process.
Benefits of Air Cleaner
When you add a purifier to your home, the device is going to start getting rid of the particles which can cause symptoms of allergy like pet dander, dust mites and plant pollen. The truth is the device can also trap particles that measure 0.1 microns. Most of the time, the purifiers can efficiently get rid of the particles at a rate of 99.99%.
The perfect room where you can put your air purifier is the bedroom since this is where you will be spending more of your time. The air purifying unit can provide cleaner air while you sleep and if you go for a portable unit, you can have it relocated from one room to another.