Whether your family owned a trampoline, or you begged your parents to jump on your friends, a trampoline was most likely a fun part of your childhood. Now, as adults, we want to give our kids a trampoline that will bring smiles to their faces, and keeps them safe.
Our trampoline reviews make it easy for you and your family to find the best trampoline. The buying process can get tricky, and it’s important you have all the facts before you make a huge investment. Check out our comparison chart below. We’re confident there’s a perfect model for your family.
List of Best Trampoline
We care about readers and want the best for you. Top10Gadgets.Shop does immense amount of research on finding the best product!
Top Rated Trampoline – Reviewed
CalmMax Trampolines 12FT Jump Recreational Trampolines with Enclosure Net – ASTM Approved – Combo Bounce Outdoor Trampoline for Kids Family Happy Time
- 【ASTM APPROVED & LONGER LIFESPAN】: CalmMax trampolines comply with ASTM F381-16 Standard Safety Specification for Components, Assembly, Use, and Labeling of Consumer Trampolines. All our products…
- 【SAFETY FIRST】: ☀ Fully galvanized steel frame for better resistance to rust and corrosion; ☀4 U-shaped big legs with 8 balanced contact points for better stability and safety; ☀Safety…
- 【POWERFUL LOADING CAPACITY】: Max loading capacity is 398 lbs. In addition to solid construction, 12-Foot large capacity make you feel more safe and allows several persons can play and jump on this…
Skywalker Trampolines 8-Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop, Blue
- Safety is our #1 priority: Patented enclosure eliminates gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface protecting children from pinch points and openings; All our products are tested for…
- Safe design: 56 5.5″ long steel springs are located around the outside of the enclosure net for safety. Enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for added stability, woven net has a dual…
- Slam dunk basketball hoop: Made of soft, safe play materials with a hook and loop breakaway rim to minimize damage to enclosure net and poles; Includes 1 foam basketball
BCAN 40″ Foldable Mini Trampoline, Fitness Rebounder with Adjustable Foam Handle, Exercise Trampoline for Adults Indoor/Garden Workout Max Load 330lbs
- Folded Size Less Than 1/4 – Unique design allows you to fold the trampoline twice while wearing the safety pad, help you to store conveniently under the bed, in the car trunk or the closet, etc.
- Closed Designed Steel Spring – Compared with other trampolines using the band to attach the mat, BCAN chose the commercial steel spring to attach the mat and use the closed design to avoid sharp part…
- Anti-Slid and Waterproof – Covered by anti-slid rubber material, the steel tube not only make the trampoline safe but also make the jumping quiet. PP Mat consists of a waterproof material which is…
Skywalker Trampolines 10 -Foot Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring | Green
- Material it’s made of Polyvinyl chloride | Enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for added stability | Each pole is angled at the top to keep the enclosure net away from the poles for…
- For children older than 6 years old | Jump surface – 59 sq. ft. | Clearance above space the ground – 24 ft. | Weight limit – 175 lbs. | Underneath clearance – 30.5” off the ground | Outdoor…
- You can place the trampoline on concrete; however, it is recommended to place a rubber mat underneath to avoid shifting
14ft Trampoline with Enclosure,760 LBS Weight Capacity for 5-6 Kids ,Basketball Hoop and Ladder- Outdoor Trampolines for Kids Adults
- 【More Studry Structure】4 U-shaped legs with 8 balanced points for better stability .U-shaped legs are upgraded and thickened to 1.33mm.Each frame tubes prefectly fit ,which reduce the the wear…
- 【Maximum Safety for Kids 】 5.74ft high safety enclosure net, composed of a densely mesh net weighing 85g, its compressive ability is twice that of the ordinary one.Spring cover and jumping mat are…
- 【More Fun Experience】The New upgraded trampoline with basketball Hoop，which is made of high density board, and galvanized steel tube .Not only a space for kids to jump, but also a playground for…
Zupapa 15 FT Trampoline for Kids with Safety Enclosure Net 375 LBS Weight Capacity Outdoor Trampolines with All Accessories
- 【No Gap Design Eliminates Hazards】The 2021 upgrade no gap design eliminates hazards of getting your hands or feet caught in the gaps cause the jumping mat and spring cover are tightly sewn…
- 【Hot-dip Galvanizing Technique & Heavy-duty Frame】Zupapa 2021 trampolines use the latest hot-dip galvanizing technology to make the frame anti-rust, more stable and durable. And our unique two…
- 【More Springs & Impressive bounce】 As we all know springs are the core of the trampoline, we have 12 more springs to offer impressive bounce.
What Shape of Trampoline is Right for Me?
The shape of an outdoor trampoline can affect how high a user can bounce. It can affect the size of the jumping area. It will also dictate the amount of space in your backyard that will need to be dedicated to your new trampoline.
In theory, a trampoline can come in any shape. For practical purposes, however, there are four common shapes that you’ll find when shopping for a trampoline that the kids can use. Each common shape has a specific set of benefits that are worth considering.
- Round. This is the most common trampoline shape on the market today. The benefit of owning a round trampoline is that it provides the user with an equal amount of jumping space. That makes each rebound more consistent, no matter where impact with the surface may occur.
- Oval. This trampoline shape offers the same benefit as the round trampoline, but the side-to-side jumping area is a little longer on each side. This shape is usually easier to fit into a smaller backyard as well.
- Rectangle. The reason why gymnasts use this type of trampoline is that the bounce is even throughout the length of the design. You have a greater area of maximum impact, which gives you consistent air time when using the trampoline.
- Square. This design gives the trampoline better corner-to-corner jumping, along with more jumping space when compared to a round trampoline of a similar size.
Round trampolines tend to be the most cost-effective design for families, with numerous entry-level options available. Oval trampolines are a little more expensive but can meet specific space needs. Rectangle trampolines are good for large yards when multiple people may wish to use the product. Square trampolines tend to be the most expensive, but they also provide one of the best overall jumping experiences.
The shape of the trampoline will always play a role in how it fits on your property. Size alone is not an accurate guideline to use. A trampoline may have 4 or 6 legs. Those legs can be U-shaped or W-shaped and that will affect the stability of the product.
Features to Consider in Good Trampolines
Adding a new trampoline is a surefire way to make any backyard or playroom more fun for kids and adults alike, but it’s important that you get the right trampoline for your family’s needs. Here are the factors you should consider before choosing the best trampoline for you:
Trampolines are measured by the diameter of the frame, not the jumping surface. The larger a trampoline, the more jumpers it can accommodate at one time. Larger trampolines generally also come with a higher weight limit. Outdoor trampolines normally begin at an 8-foot diameter, but can be much larger.
- 8ft-10ft Trampolines: Ideal for a small yard, these smaller trampolines are for use by small children only.
- 12ft Trampolines: This is an “in-between” size for families who need or want to conserve space, but have older kids or adults who want to jump too. This size is suitable for 2 to 3 small kids, or one bigger jumper.
- 14ft+ Trampolines: If your space and budget allow it, you should aim for a trampoline with a diameter of 14 feet or larger. Bigger trampolines are more fun, safer, and allow for more simultaneous jumpers.
The easiest way to get hurt on a trampoline is by flying off the sides. This is why trampoline manufacturers are required to include safety enclosure nets with all home models. In order to reduce the chance of injury to your family, we strongly advise against using a trampoline without a safety enclosure net properly installed.
In addition to the amount and quality of springs used, the shape of a trampoline has a big effect on the way it bounces its jumpers up into the air. The two most common shapes of trampoline frames are rectangular and circular. While both shapes can be fun, understanding the differences is key to picking your perfect trampoline.
- Circular Trampolines: The choice of most backyard trampoline owners, round trampolines are ideal for recreational trampoline use because of the large jumping area and the tendency for the jumpers to naturally bounce toward the middle of the mat, keeping them away from the dangerous edges.
- Rectangular Trampolines: Because of the way a user’s weight is distributed to the springs, a rectangular trampoline frame causes its users to bounce higher into the air than a circular frame. This makes them ideal for users looking for high performance and big air. Rectangular trampolines do not offer as large of a jumping surface as traditional round trampolines, but they launch you higher and straighter in the air. This makes them ideal for jumpers who want to use their trampoline for gymnastics or other sports. This is why rectangular trampolines are featured in the Olympics. These models are still safe for casual use and are often purchased by families with specific space requirements.
A small exercise trampoline, which is also called a rebounder, is a fun way to add some variety to your workouts at home. Working out using one of these is appropriately called rebounding. A proper rebounding routine combines jumping with other exercises to create a low-impact, full-body aerobic workout. A lot of the rebounders we looked at seemed like they were simply children’s trampolines rebranded as exercise equipment. We advise you to avoid these at all costs because poor quality springs introduce a lot of unnecessary impact to a rebounding workout, removing one of the main benefits.
Enjoy Your New Trampoline
Well, there you have it. A lot of hard work went into these trampoline reviews, and whether you’re seeking the best trampoline for gymnastics or for kids, we hope that we’ve answered all of your questions and identified the top products that make sense for you.
Be mindful that the answer to the question “what is the best trampoline” depends a lot on your preferences and the property you have available. The perfect product is generally the one that fits your budget and lets you maximize the space you have available for years to come.